AION HYGIENE KEY
As social creatures who live in a busy society, when we go about our daily lives we are faced with touching public surfaces. Running errands usually involves opening doors or pressing buttons, and almost always requires contact with high-traffic surfaces. Most often these surfaces have never been disinfected or sanitized.
Have you considered how many germs live on retail keypads in stores like Von’s?
For many, checking out at the grocery store means swiping your credit card, hitting enter on a keypad and a quick signature using the community stylus. We exchange pleasantries with the cashier while pressing on a proven germ vector without a second thought. Picking up whatever is on the keypad and introducing it to our human biome. The keypad and stylus are known as fomites: inanimate objects capable of transferring infectious agents from one individual to another.
Keep your hands germ-free with Aion Hygiene Key
• Avoid fomites and public surfaces with an EDC tool made to open doors, pull handles and activate keypads
• Ergonomic and sleek metal key shaped tool for zero touch operation of ATM machines, elevators and more
• Made of antimicrobial brass, which inherently disinfects every 4 hours, thus boosting your flow for germ-free life
- Copper and brass (70% copper, 30% zinc alloy) have antimicrobial properties that make it impossible for germs to thrive. Copper ions are negatively charged; they react with viruses incapacitating DNA and RNA.
- According to the National Institutes of Health, the virus that causes coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is detectable for 4 hours on copper and brass, and up to 2 to 3 days on plastics and stainless steel.
HOW TO USE
Surfaces on which we recommend using Aion Hygiene Key:
• Retail Keypad
• Open High-Traffic Door
• Call Elevator
• ATM screen
(Be sure to let us know the ways you use your Aion Hygiene Key!)
Available at the following retailers:
Curated Choice – Ventura, CA –– https://www.curatedchoice.com
Pixies General Store – Ojai, CA –– 203 N Signal St, Ojai, CA 93023
* * *
Warning: This product is not intended to cure or prevent any disease. Nothing can replace the practice of wearing a face mask, frequent hand washing and social distancing.